Edge Impulse is the first fully integrated machine learning platform for smart and secure edge products. Edge Impulse believes that data-centric engineering is the future of industry transformation, unlocking positive impact on our society and environment.
Edge Impulse is ushering in the future of embedded machine learning by empowering developers to create and optimize solutions with real-world data. The company is making the process of building, deploying, and scaling embedded ML applications easier and faster than ever, unlocking massive value across every industry, with millions of developers making billions of devices smarter.
Learn how to build advanced embedded machine learning applications without a PhD:
- Rapidly build custom datasets
- Confidently develop and test models & algorithms
- Easily deploy on any edge target
Get started with any device here!
Announcing FOMO (Faster Objects, More Objects) – a completely new re-architected way of doing computer vision
Edge Impulse FOMO (Faster Objects, More Objects) is a novel machine learning algorithm that brings object detection to highly constrained devices. It lets you count objects, find the location of objects in an image, and track multiple objects in real-time using up to 30x less processing power and memory than MobileNet SSD or YOLOv5.
Edge Impulse works with customers across all verticals
Learn more about Edge Impulse use cases in health, industry, infrastructure and agriculture:
See how Soracom and Edge Impulse have worked together with our Partner Seeed Studio to learn how to build privacy-friendly digital advertising panels including:
- Training a machine learning model to detect faces in real-time.
- Running web applications locally on the Seeed reComputer, powered by NVIDIA’s Jetson platform.
- Enabling AIoT by connecting any device to the cloud over cellular with Soracom’s Onyx LTE modem.
- Counting people and measuring the time of exposure.
- Automatically refreshing the displays while deploying “on-device anonymization” techniques using edge machine learning.
Ready to connect with Edge Impulse? Contact the Edge Impulse team today!