The Soracom IoT SIM card comes triple-cut to fit any standard SIM slot.
For more rugged applications and compact form factors, the Soracom eSIM offers reduced size, improved reliability and durability, and enhanced resistance to vibration and temperature changes. To ensure that you’re never locked in, all Soracom eSIMs are EUICC-compliant.
Supports AWS IoT Greengrass Hardware Security Integration
The Soracom eSIM can now provide hardware security module (HSM) services through the new Soraseed applet, and is qualified for AWS IoT Greengrass hardware security integration (HSI), which introduces hardware root of trust private key storage to the AWS IoT Greengrass security model.
In the absence of hardware security, developers who want to take advantage of cloud resources are often forced to put their devices and networks at risk by storing preloaded credentials in the file system. Hardware security integration approach allows developers of connected devices to maintain and update keys securely within the SIM.
This telecom-grade security approach also allows manufacturers of connected devices to streamline production and increase flexibility. Devices using AWS IoT Greengrass HSI with the eUICC-compatible Soracom Air eSIM can ship with a common firmware image and receive unique credentials at the time of deployment through the Soracom console and API.
• For details on AWS IoT Greengrass Hardware Security integration, see the AWS Official Blog
• For details on the Soraseed applet and a how-to for IoT Greengrass HSI integration, see the Soracom blog [LINK TBD]
• For pricing and activation information, please contact us
IoT Management Console and API
With an easy-to-use web console and full-featured API, the Soracom IoT SIM card gives you fully programmable control over every connection in IoT/M2M network.
• Monitor data usage network-wide
• Zoom in on any connection
• Change data transfer speed for any or every active IoT SIM card
• Start, stop, or pause connections
• Use ICCID, IMSI, or IMEI to manage devices, or go deeper with our full suite of IoT connectivity products
Full API documentation is always available on the Soracom Developer Site.