Soracom provides a complete pay-as-you-go model for your Sigfox devices, with charges calculated daily based on:
• Number of devices connected
• Location of the first message of the day (by country)
• Number of Uplink messages sent (up to 12 bytes per message)
• Number of Downlink messages sent (up to 8 bytes per message)
Pricing scales down based on daily Uplink/Downlink volume and number of devices connected. Total cost is reduced as you scale up, with significant discounts as your network grows past 1,000 and 10,000 devices.
Minimum commitment for service is 12 months per device, beginning when the device sends its first message. After the first 12 months, cost drops dramatically, and you can expect to see savings of up to 50% depending on location.
• For a network of 10 sensors in California, each sending no more than 2 uplink messages per day, total Soracom Air for Sigfox cost would be $0.30/day for the first 12 months, falling to $0.15/day thereafter.
• If the same network increased messaging volume to 100 uplink messages per day, total cost for Soracom Air for Sigfox would be $0.59/day for the first 12 months, falling to $0.29/day thereafter.
For a detailed estimate based on your use case and location, please contact us.