Control your entire IoT network from a powerful dashboard
It should be easy to manage a network of connected devices. The Soracom IoT Dashboard gives you full control over every SIM card that’s connected to our network, all from a single platform that’s easy to use.
Why technology innovators connect devices to cellular with a Soracom SIM
Complete control over your entire fleet of SIM cards. Group SIMs together, manage their connection speed, apply IMEI locks – and much more...
An instant overview of your entire fleet of SIM cards, where you can manage data spending limits, and view usage across all connected devices.
A powerful API
Easily export data from the Soracom IoT dashboard via API to create your own custom console, with the tools you need most directly at your fingertips.
The Soracom user console
With the Soracom User Console, you’ll have the ability to manage devices, control costs and keep your connectivity secure – all from an easy-to-use dashboard.
Developers can export a limitless amount of data from the User Console via API, so that you have complete control over your IoT network like never before.
SIM Card Fleet Management
Organize your fleet of SIM cards and devices in the way that makes the most sense to you and your business, right from the Soracom IoT dashboard.
- Manage SIMs logically with names, groups, and tags
- View where all SIMS are connected on a map
- Analyze data usage for individual SIM cards and groups
- Configure DNS settings in the cloud, not on your device
Event handler automations
Easily create Event Handler automations to deactivate SIM cards when they exceed a specified amount of data, receive email and text notifications and execute web requests.
- Stay in control over your entire fleet of SIM cards and devices
- Create automations easily, without any advanced technical experience
- Configure more advanced automations with the Soracom API
On-demand remote access
Perform remote maintenance and other typical remote access tasks, without relay servers or installing agent software on the device.
- Secure, remote access at your fingertips
- No need for any relay servers or installing agent software on the device
- Connect using any TCP protocol, such as SSH, RDP, VNC, and HTTP/HTTPS
- Removes all risks typically associated with exposing a public IP address
Keep your IoT network bulletproof with advanced security features that mitigate any risk your devices may face out in the field.
- Restrict SIM usage to your device with IMEI lock
- Add an extra layer of protection with CHAP authentication
- Use Soracom’s Virtual Private Cloud to eliminate the risk of data threats
- Connect to the cloud by bypassing the public internet
Start, pause, and stop SIM cards right from the Soracom IoT dashboard. Stay in control of costs and keep your monthly bill as low as possible.
- Only ever pay for the data your devices consume
- Manage costs across a broad fleet of SIMs
- Deactivate SIMs based on seasonality
- An easy-to-use platform for creating automations
An M2M IoT SIM Card and eSIM with multiple configurations
Monitor your devices, automate lifecycle rules, iterate cloud services, identify usage patterns, and more.
Our powerful REST API gives you the ability to control every aspect of your fleet from the ground up.View developer docs
A complete solution for IoT
Free resources for tech innovators
Discover the latest trends and best practices for a successful IoT deployment, with free ebooks, webinars, and articles carefully curated for tech innovators like you.
20 #NextLevel IoT Developer Hacks
The simple growth hacks that could help get your prototype live in minutes... and not months