- https://soracom.io (including any subdomains)
When we refer to “we”, “us”, “our”, “Soracom” or use similar phrasings, we refer to one of the following entities, all of which acts as the data controller for personal information about our customers depending on the location they register as:
- SORACOM GLOBAL, INC., having its registered office at 10400 NE 4th St, 5th Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA; and
- SORACOM CORPORATION, LTD., having its registered office at 16 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5AH, United Kingdom.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you access a website. They allow the website owner to recognise your device and store information about your preferences or past actions. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.aboutcookies.org.
COOKIES WE USE
Depending on the Soracom Website, we use the following types of cookies:
- Persistent Cookies: these cookies remain on your device for a longer period and are used for the website to recognise your device when you return.
- Session Cookies: these cookies are temporary and are deleted from your device when you close your web browser.
Soracom Websites use the following categories of cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate Soracom Websites and use its features. Without these cookies, we cannot provide certain services you requested, such as shopping baskets and e-billing.
These cookies collect information about how you use Soracom Websites, such as which web pages our visitors go to most often and whether they get error messages from a web page. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and is only used to improve how Soracom Websites work.
These cookies allow Soracom Websites to remember certain choices you make, such as language and region, and provide you with more personalised features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Browser information
- Pages access (of Soracom Websites only)
- Time of visit
- Behaviour of visit
- Operation System information
- IP address
- Approximate geographic location
- Demographic information
- Aggregated information
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES
If you do not want the cookies to be saved on your device, it is possible to partially or completely block cookies. It is also possible to remove cookies after they have already been saved. Both actions are accessible through the settings in your web browser but the method may depend on the type of web browser you are using.
You can use your web browser’s ‘help’ function or go to http://www.aboutcookies.org for more detailed information.
Please note that deleting or blocking cookies may restrict your user experience or even prevent your use of the Websites.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US