Junction’s Redirection function lets you customize data routing
so that a packet passing through your Virtual Private Gateway will always be passed through a specified server.
For example, you can send data through a traffic control engine to prioritize sensor data and alerts over file distribution and firmware downloads, or establish business rules to allow only specific application communications.
Junction’s Inspection function analyzes packets passing through the VPG, allowing application discrimination and reporting of data statistics.
Packet data can be used with SORACOM Harvest to visualize the communication destinations of IoT device data and identify the main access destinations for personal/corporate communication services.
Packet statistics can also be sent to the address of your choice, including AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
Virtual Private Gateway
Virtual Private Gateways (VPGs) to peer with your AWS Virtual
- VPGs provide a number of useful capabilities for IoT, including:
- Assign SIMs to Groups for access control
- Reassign SIMs and Groups on the fly
- Secure IP addresses for large numbers of devices
- Connect to secure systems or to the Internet