Online Store Policies
Returns, Refunds, and Billing
Returns and Refunds:
- If you’d like to return any product purchased on Soracom’s Online Store, the return period is 14 days from the date of delivery. We will only accept unopened and unused products for return.
- No returns will be accepted without the customer having obtained a return authorization. Prior to returning your product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject line of “Online Store Product Return”.
- All returns must be in original mint and clean condition. Returns for used products – including opened, damaged, scratched, programmed, and burnt – will not be accepted.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging with original receipt and an explanation of the reason for the return.
- Refunds will be denied for any product returned not conforming to the above mentioned conditions.
- We will refund 100% of the purchase price for returns that meet the above conditions.
- For returns after the 14 day period, we will refund the purchase price of the product(s) minus a 15% re-stocking fee (of the total product(s) purchase price) up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Returns are not accepted after 90 days from the day of purchase.
- Soracom will not pay for return shipping – customers are responsible for the cost of returning the product(s). Shipping fees will only be covered if the return is the result of a shipping error due to Soracom. We will not accept COD shipments.
- For returns that meet the above criteria, you can expect a refund within 14 days of the date that we receive the product(s) from you.
- If you have any questions about our Refund and Return Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Billing Terms and Conditions:
- We accept Credit Cards (Master Card and Visa) for payment of orders. We do not accept PayPal, Amazon Payment, Bitcoin, Wire Transfer, check, money order or COD payments. Before shipment, credit cards must clear authorization and will be charged at the time of order.
- When required by law Soracom collects Federal, State and/or Local sales tax to a Customer’s shipment. (These taxes are in addition to the purchase price of the Product(s) subject to an order).