PSM Calculation Tool
Command generator and decoder for T3412, T3324, and AT+cpsms
PSM Value Decoder (TAU, act.time)
With our PSM Value Decoder, you can enter the display commands and/or the URCs in the field below, which can then be decoded into binary format. The outputs of display commands can be entered to get the binary values calculated into real-time in days, hours & seconds.
T3412 and T3324 Value Decoder Tool
Output to parse:
You can enter the output line of either AT+CPSMS? or AT+CEREG? or CEREG-URC in case CEREG=4 or CEREG=5. For example:
AT+CPSMS CMD Generation
How to use this PSM calculator
The Soracom PSM calculation tool helps you to generate the correct AT-cmd syntax for the 3GPP specified at-cmd AT+CPSMS (according to 3GPP 24.008 and 27.007).
There are 2 values which can be adjusted:
- T3412 - defining the periodic Tracking Are Update value
- T3324 - setting the Active Time.
These values need to be entered in an 8-bit binary format where the first 3 bits represent the base multiplier of a 5 bit binary number.
Soracom PSM calculator
1. Choose the desired periodic TAU value T3412
2. Set one of the following sliders for T3324 - Active Time
3. Copy the relevant AT-cmd below and paste into your project: