Let’s Talk IoT Devices: Sony’s Spresense
Have you discovered the development capabilities of Sony’s powerful Spresense? It’s a high-performance microcontroller board with hi-res audio, camera input, internal GPS, and Edge AI support, coupled with the power of cellular IoT connectivity. And it’s a game-changer for IoT developers.
In the next episode of our Let’s Talk IoT Devices webinar series, we look at the ins and outs of Sony’s Spresense microcontroller board and why developers, CTOs and technical founders are using Spresense for applications in a range of industries.
Join Soracom IoT Device Product Manager Dora Terjek and our special guest Camila Souza, Senior Partner Engineer at Sony, to learn:
- ✅ 5 features IoT developers love about the Spresense
- ✅ How the Spresense enables AI development
- ✅ Target applications and use cases
- ✅ Connecting Spresense over cellular LTE-M
- ✅ Getting started with Spresense