Let’s Talk IoT Devices: IoT Boards
Arduino vs Raspberry Pi? Microcontroller vs microprocessor? There are so many considerations when developing an IoT application. How will you know which hardware setup is best for your IoT deployment?
In the first in a series of webinars, Dora Terjek, IoT Device Product Manager at Soracom will explain the pros and cons of different hardware device types when deploying an IoT application. After all, selecting the right IoT board is a key decision that directly impacts the capabilities, scalability, and security of your IoT project.
We will give you all the information you need to decide exactly which device is right for your IoT application. No strong-arm sales tactics, no glossy demos, just the key considerations to help make sense of your options.
Join us to learn:
- How your IoT project defines your hardware needs
- The essential elements when choosing an IoT board
- How hardware impacts prototyping vs. mass-produced solutions
- Smart hardware decisions to enable scalability
- Ideal use cases for each device
- How hardware extensions can amplify board capabilities