Quectel BG96 is an LTE Cat-M1/Cat-NB1 and EGPRS module offering data rates of up to 375Kbps downlink and uplink. It features global frequency band support, GNSS positioning, and ultra-low power consumption in a single package. The mini PCI Express formfactor allows easy and cost-effective integration into a wide variety of boards and devices.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/I2C/Status Indicator) and support for most platforms (Windows, Linux, and Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as wireless POS, smart metering, tracking, etc.
● LTE Cat M1/Cat NB1/EGPRS connectivity with ultra-low power consumption
● Global connectivity with a single module
● Embedded GNSS positioning
● Standard Mini PCI Express formfactor
● Integrated SIM card slot
● Easy migration from GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA and LTE modules
● Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
● Robust mounting and interfaces
For additional information, please see the Quectel BG96 Mini PCIe product descriptions document.
- Multi Modes
- Global Bands
Cat M1/NB1: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B251/B26*/B28/B39 (B39 for Cat M1 only)
- Low Power Consumption
Approx. 10uA in PSM mode
Movable application (TX3.0)
- Extended Power Supply Range
3.3V~4.3V, 3.8V typ.
GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo, QZSS
ARM A7 Processor, with 3MB Flash and 3MB RAM available for users
Location based on base station cell information