About the Soracom LTE-M IoT Connectivity Kit (powered by Arduino)
Transform a good idea into a fully-working prototype, with the Soracom LTE-M IoT Connectivity Kit (powered by Arduino). Ideal for projects with low bandwidth requirements, while taking advantage of the latest network technologies.
Industry-trusted hardware and SIM connectivity that’s easy to set up means you can develop risk-free… and get your IoT project online, fast.
Included in the kit
- Arduino MKR NB 1500 – a programmable controller board with common interfaces and LTE-M modem
- Dipole Antenna – antenna supporting 3G bands with U.FL connector for directly attaching on Arduino MKR board
- Soracom IoT SIM – gives you global connectivity managed on SORACOM platform, featuring native cloud integration, private networking and more
- $10 connectivity coupon – so that you can test your prototype and send a good volume of data to the cloud without incurring additional fees
- Built-in LTE-M modem & Soracom IoT SIM for global connectivity.
- Works with all Soracom platform services, with full repos of sample code provided
- Leverage various development environment offered by Arduino for fast prototyping
Arduino MKR GSM 1500 features
- Low Power – based on low-power ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller with low-power U-Blox SARA-U201 for LTE-M connectivity
- Battery Support – can be operated on a Li-Po battery (NOT INCLUDED IN THE KIT) as well as USB power supply. Li-Po charger circuitry buit-in for charging the battery while operating on USB or external power source
- Easy Development – Exploit Arduino IDE and web editor and sample codes / libraries built by Arduino community worldwide
Soracom SIM Card Features
- Connect to the cloud over cellular via Cat-M1
- Pay-as-you-go pricing where you’ll only ever pay only for the data you use
- A totally secure IoT connection that bypasses the public internet
- Direct integration with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Easy network control and management with the Soracom Console and API
If you’d like to learn more about the Soracom LTE-M IoT Connectivity Kit (powered by Arduino), our team of IoT experts would love to hear from you! You can get in touch with us here.